WooCommerce Cookbook – Paperback
About This Book
- Get your online store up and running in no time
- Dozens of simple recipes to setup and manage your store
- Easy to understand code samples that can help you customize every tiny detail and take your store to the next level
Who This Book Is For
If you have ever built or managed a WordPress site and want to add e-commerce functionality into your site, WooCommerce and this book are perfect for you. Learning how to use WooCommerce through this series of recipes will give you a solid platform to add any future e-commerce needs.
What You Will Learn
- Install WooCommerce and get it up and running
- Configure your products no matter how complex they are
- Customize the look and feel of your WooCommerce store
- Learn to put all of your extra code in a plugin
- Measure your conversion rate by integrating with Google Analytics
- Add customers to your newsletters automatically so that you can keep in touch with them
- Use the WooCommerce dashboard to manage your orders
Explore the different ways an e-commerce store can be configured and select the best settings for your store, using this practical guide. We begin by introducing dozens of step-by-step recipes to configure all of the basic settings you need to open your store. You will then go into the different ways you can create products. You can then remove unnecessary elements or add extra elements to help people navigate your store. Next you’ll set up shipping methods and automatically get live quotes. Finally, you’ll learn how to set up different payment methods and customize the checkout.
Whether you’re planning on building a WooCommerce site for yourself of for someone else you can give yourself a 10-hour headstart by reading through this book.